Tenova TAKRAF resulted from the merger of the historic TAKRAF and Italimpianti Brands, with the later addition of Bateman Engineered Technologies
(the equipment supply division of the Bateman Engineering Group). Tenova TAKRAF has provided hundreds of open cast mining and material handling systems,
as well as individual machines, to companies around the world. Comminution systems are based on a track record dating back to the 1920s.
Tenova TAKRAF offers system solutions within the core areas open pit mining and bulk material handling and encloses in itself the experience,
know how and capabilities of the historical brands of TAKRAF and Italimpianti that have provided hundreds of open cast mining systems
and complete material handling installations, as well as individual machines to clients all over the world, in all climatic conditions.
From the subzero temperatures of central Siberia to the hot and dry climates of Australia, from the tropical climates in South East Asia
to the high altitude of the Andes.
This experience has made Tenova TAKRAF a world leading supplier of a complete range of systems for the mining and bulk handling sector.
The wide variety of materials Tenova TAKRAF has facilitated to be extracted, pre-processed and handled over the decades combined with its know
how and the use of most modern technologies guaranties that the client's needs are best served. Whether iron ore, copper, gold or nickel,
coal, ash, petroleum coke, lignite, grain, cement, bauxite and alumina or any other bulk material; Tenova TAKRAF has the answer.
Tenova TAKRAF is committed to provide the highest quality in mining and bulk handling equipment. Operative Research Techniques are used during
the study and design stages to verify all the operating parameters of the new products. Ongoing R&D keeps us on the leading edge of
improved designs, materials, and components, and certification in line with ISO 9001:2000
Equipment and systems supply services are provided in South Africa through Bateman Africa
, Tenova Mining & Minerals black empowerment arm.
Profiles of Mining & Bulk Handling projects are listed below for downloading they highlight Mining capabilities, products and services offered to the mining, minerals processing and general industry over a diverse range of projects undertaken successfully for a wide range of commodities and industrial sectors.
- Bateman-Elex electrostatic precipitator for Chrome International
- Bateman Dynamic Wet Scrubbers for Orapa Mine
- Bateman Reverse-pulse bagfilters for Pretoria Portland Cement's (PPC)
Bulk Materials Handling
- Lumwana Overland Conveyor Project
- Richards Bay Phase V Extension project
- Douglas Middelburg Optimisation project
- Zisco Project
- Cement Silo for Natal Portland Cement (Pty) Ltd
- Apron feeder: treatment plant front end modifications for Namdeb
- Bateman Pneumodrier for Anglo Platinum mine
- Bateman-Japan Pipe Conveyor for Brazil alumina plant
- Expansion to grain conveying facilities at SA Bulk Terminals
- Bateman-Redler en-masse conveyors for Southern Associated Maltsters
- Bateman Bucket Elevators for Ticor
Back to Top